- Directly reporting to the Marketing Director
- Own all performance media channels
- Multicultural environment
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Overseeing the organisation's digital paid media activity by managing the internal team and external agencies;
- Continuously improving volumes and performance on the paid media channels by a constant testing and learning approach;
- Planning out long-term testing and creative roadmaps. Liaising with the creative team and other marketing functions to get the paid media activity to the next level;
- Seeing the big picture, being able to allocate budgets and make decision-based on short- and long-term business goals. Reacting to user behaviour or performance changes quickly and adjusting strategy if needed to stay efficient;
- Managing and upskilling the growing paid media team, making sure the daily optimisation, the measurement and the reporting of the campaigns is to a high standard;
- Being the main point of contact with external creative and marketing agencies and making sure they understand the brand and business goals.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in planning and implementing high-scale direct response paid media campaigns;
- Proven track record of hitting KPI goals such as CPI, CPA, ROAS or LTV;
- Excellent knowledge of the Facebook ad platform and demonstrable experience working with other paid social channels;
- Experience in buying and optimising direct through DSPs such as DV360; knowledge on implementing a DSP solution preferred;
- Experience with dynamic ads, user journey personalisation and media automation;
- Experience in planning and managing 7-figure annual budgets;
- Confidence in using different martech tools; experience with MMPs, web and app tracking, and pixels;
- Experience in Google Search, UAC and Apple Search Ads would be advantageous, however not a requirement;
- Demonstratable expertise in your field and able to quickly scale the channels in which you operate;
- Strong analytical skills, you will be quick to connect the dots and able to use this data to improve the paid media acquisition and LTV;
- A real 'can-do' attitude and willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done. You will liaise with internal and external stakeholders and use your strong problem-solving skills to get the best possible results;
- Enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and you are always ready to adapt. You are comfortable with juggling multiple projects and are able to prioritise them based on business needs;
- Proactively look for new ways to improve performance and you don’t wait around when you see an opportunity. You will have the confidence to make decisions and take actions on your own in your everyday work.
Company based in Gibraltar, offering a unique social betting experience to mobile users through its innovative, engaging platform.