- A small & talented team delivering a unique casino experience
- Forming part of the CRM/OPS team
- Remote work possible
The CRM & Content Executive
will be working closely together with the CRM Manager in order to deliver quality and unique content across all marketing channels. This role will take full ownership of all content across the brand and the different channels.
- Ensure that ton of voice and content strategy is aligned with the strategy defined;
- Define a content strategy, based on marketing plans, objectives, and targets;
- Execute the whole campaign process flow, liaising with all the relevant departments to perform all the necessary checks, set up of back-office and follow up of promo results;
- Create and update templates and procedures for the Customer Retention path, including writing e-mails and setup SMS campaigns;
- Compiling reports on CRM stats – Deliverability, Open and Click rates etc;
- Propose suggestions and optimisation based on the results of the campaigns;
- Working closely with the Customer Support team and RPF team and ensure that your CRM campaigns are shared with them in advance;
- Regular competitor analysis across all markets and read into industry news to understand trends;
- Implement testing strategies on an ongoing basis, to ensure that optimisation remains at the heart of all communications;
- Maintain and own the content management of the site;
- Work closely with the Casino Manager to produce quality content about our newest games and releases;
- Conduct regular customer survey to understand better our customers’ opinion.
- Experience in copy-writing or digital marketing is beneficial;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- 1-year experience in the iGaming business is beneficial;
- Native Japanese with excellent command of the written language is mandatory;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to be self-sufficient and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills to cooperate with other departments.