- Strong knowledge of affiliate marketing in the iGaming/eCommerce/Tech space
- 2-3 years of previous experience as an affiliate manager strongly desired
- Minimum 2-3 years in a leadership role
Seeking a Data-Driven Marketing leader to own our largest acquisition channel. Reporting directly to the CMO, the Head of Account Management & Marketing Operations will lead and expand our client’s team of affiliate and streamer managers, and marketing coordinators to maximize ROI on a seven-figure monthly spend. For this role, you would need to have an analytical mind and operational skills with a passion for leading and growing a team.
• Own the management, budget and optimization of the primary acquisition channel: affiliate marketing. Full ownership of account management, marketing, and compliance functions within the affiliate team.
• Build and own the relationship between Marketing and Finance. As the majority cost centre of marketing, take point on the overall marketing budget and on regular discussions for spend allocation and budget expansion with CFO, CCO, CXO, CEO, & CMO.
• Lead the affiliate management team hands-on. Ensure the best affiliate deals and positions are being offered and negotiated by the account management team. Communicate the spend directive from the regular c-level meetings to the team and support them in achieving the expansion or capping of current deals.
• Regularly review and analyze the deal portfolio overall in terms of costs and player value. Direct optimization moves to maximize the overall performance of the channel.
• Be the “quant” in Marketing. Become intimately familiar with the Affiliate Acquisition channel, the payback periods, and lifetime value of players by cohort, market and even by the specific affiliate for key accounts. Lead the team by showing them the numbers and helping them understand the actions they need to take.
• Recognize the human element inherent in affiliate marketing. Guide the team to develop their professional relationships with their affiliates and to achieve the results they want with their accounts.
• Collaborate with analytics, legal, design, the Head of Acquisition & Partnerships, and the larger marketing team to design, plan, and execute strategic affiliate marketing campaigns and activities. Ensure that affiliate campaigns comply with the specific regulations of each market.
• Travel occasionally (COVID allowing) to meet and develop relationships with affiliates, attending conferences, and networking events
• Bachelor’s degree; preferably in marketing, business, mathematics, or related fields. Advanced degrees a plus.
• Strong knowledge of affiliate marketing in the iGaming/eCommerce/Tech space.
• 2-3 years of previous experience as an affiliate manager strongly desired.
• Strong analytical skills. Comfort with spreadsheets, budgets, light data analysis.
• Minimum 2-3 years in a leadership role; ability to inspire people to make their own decisions, take ownership and work autonomously
• Self-Driven, performance-oriented mindset
• A collaborative mindset, transparent, humble, communicates with clarity and fun
• A curious, open and opportunistic mindset. When an idea emerges, there is an eagerness to understand more and test, evaluate and iterate to see if it works.