- A challenging international career
- Multi-cultural environment
- Excellent work benefits
A privately-owned corporate services provider where entrepreneurial spirit and fun are two of the core values, offering management, administrative and corporate services for a highly dynamic, fast paced and international working environment.
In this role the Legal Account Manager has a client-facing position reporting directly to the Senior Legal Manager and working closely with the Financial Account Managers. The Legal Account Manager will be responsible for managing all activities concerning a diverse client portfolio and oversee a wide range of corporate and legal responsibilities for a rapidly growing portfolio of client companies. The key responsibilities will include:
• Client communication daily and handling various requests in a timely manner.
• Reviewing and drafting of legal documents.
• Involved in complete setup process of companies, from prospect phase until incorporation, registering at local authorities, and opening of bank accounts etc.
• Attendance and participation at client meetings, either on or off site. This may occasionally require international travel.
• Coordination external advisers.
• Keep track of new legal and fiscal developments and anticipate changes in legislation and translate this into business
• Recording all time spent on client matters.
• Ensuring that statutory deadlines are met.You will have:
• University of Malta Degree in Law.
• Experience within Maltese Corporate Law.
• Minimum of 1-3 years relevant professional experience in a commercial/company law background
• To be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Experience with gaming and gaming-related industries will be considered an asset.
• Fluent in English (both orally and in writing).
• Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards.
• To be result oriented, responsible, highly meticulous and detail oriented.Superb benefits on offer
• Great salary conditions.
• 27 vacation days.
• Holiday allowance.
• Private Health Insurance.
• Full time position + good work life balance.
• Stable and successful company.
• International team.
• (International) Career opportunities.
• Academy & CPD.
• BBQ’s, sport events and other social activities.