- Define and implement the SEO strategy for the brand.
- Proven history of managing high quality performance-driven campaigns.
- Senior SEO Profile with over 5 years plus experience in iGaming.
As our Head of SEO , you will work closely with the leadership Team in implementing, optimizing and reporting on digital marketing strategies for our business. Your success will be partly defined by producing positive results in month-to-month metrics and drive digital media spend to support growth in leads and conversion.Main Responsibilities:
• Manage account managers in charge of Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns. Reach targets defined of players, CPA
• Work with the SEO account manager to ensure correct
implementation of such strategy and achievement of goals defined.
• Support day-to-day management of our SEO program, such as competitive analysis, data processing, data analysis and
• Technical SEO experience and skills, such as content creation and optimization, link building and PR, CRO.
• Analyze and translate data from web analytics into actionable plans/recommendations.
• Conceptualize, define and initiate marketing tests (A/B, multivariate, keyword bids, ad copy, landing pages, user journey) in
order to continually improve key metrics (click, search, convert) across campaigns.
• Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, performance and competitive intelligence analysis with organization.
• Analysis and reporting, defining targeted action items to optimize campaigns and increase conversion.Requirements:
• 5+ years SEO account management or comparable digital experience preferred.
• Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Complete understanding of SEO tools: Screaming Frog, aHrefs, SEMRush and so on
• The ability to work both within a team and independently
• Ability to manage multiple campaigns and projects
• Ability to create and manage cross channel campaigns between both organic and paid
• Proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets
• Strong tracking, analytics, and reporting skills, including Google Analytics
• Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, SEO tools
• Familiar with search campaign management tools, including Google Ads Editor
• Keen aptitude for improving campaign performance using solid test & control fundamentals, data analysis, and identifying key business opportunities in the data
• Experience working with or within an organization that has multiple product lines with multiple target segments
• Experience optimizing mobile digital marketing campaigns