- An established, fully licensed credit institution
- Responsible for supporting new & existing business
- Career enhancement & development opportunities
- Overseeing the credit analysis for the financing of new mortgages in accordance with the lending criteria and policies;
- Creating and sustaining strong relationships with new and existing clients;
- Maintaining and further enhancing market knowledge and information on all mortgage products and related service.
- A minimum of three (3) years' work experience in a similar role;
- Very good knowledge of the mortgage market and mortgage products;
- A University degree in Banking and Finance or any other related field will be considered an asset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
An established, fully licensed credit institution with offices in several locations in Malta and internationally. This company offers a range of services including stockbroking, wealth management and corporate advisory. They are proud supporters of the local community and sponsor several Maltese projects. This is an expanding company which offers you a real chance to progress your career.