- An established, fully licensed credit institution
- A warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta required
- Career enhancement & development opportunities
- Overseeing all legal matters and processes relating to mortgages, including vetting of files and provision of advice;
- Bringing about, drafting and analysing general commercial agreements and documents;
- Giving legal advice on general legal matters, including banking, investments, data protection and civil procedure;
- Keeping up to date of all relevant laws and regulations and their development;
- Assisting the legal department in any other matters that might arise.
- A warranted advocate able to practice in Malta;
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in mortgages and financial services practice areas;
- Fluent in Maltese and English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
An established, fully licensed credit institution with offices in several locations in Malta and internationally. This company offers a range of services including stockbroking, wealth management and corporate advisory.