- Fast-growing company
- Innovative Technologies
- Be an active part in the development
Our client is is a technology company founded in 2019 providing a fully managed online casino platform solution to licensed casino operators. What they offer is a scalable, flexible, modular and robust online casino platform serving gaming operators who wish to have full control over their online gaming brand.
They have a small team of specialists with valid expertise from several aspects of technology and they are looking to expand the team.
They build both customer facing applications and back office interfaces to be used by their clients and are constantly releasing new products, looking out to provide the latest technology in their platform projects.
Their platform web development services offer a playground for any developer who is interested in integrating the latest technologies and wants a challenge in building new products.
- Able to create, expand and grow our technology to meet the demands of our business.
- Take part in various aspects of the development life cycle including requirement analysis & solution design, implementation and deployment.
- Frequently collaborate with and work part of a multidisciplinary team designing and developing production-ready solutions.
- Contribute to the team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem.
- Work with the latest cutting-edge technologies, tools and frameworks to devise solutions that can withstand the sands of time.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Integrating 3rd party systems through RestAPIs by designing and developing reusable solutions.
- Strong grasp and understanding of Object-Oriented programming and familiarity with various design and architectural patterns.
- More than 5 years of experience in professional customer-facing high-transaction systems design & development.
- More than 3 years of experience in C# development.
- More than 3 years of experience in ASP.NET & RestAPI development.
- More than 2 years of experience in .NET Core development.
- More than 2 years of experience with MSSQL and database development.
- Knowledge and understanding of multithreading & asynchronous designs down to the OS level thread schedulers.
- Good code documentation skills and capability to follow code formatting guidelines.
- Experience with GIT repositories and task/issue tracking systems (such as JIRA or Trello).
- Exceptional English oral and written communication skills & ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Experience with operating with and writing scripts for Linux based operating systems.
- Knowledge in building multi-tenant distributed systems.
Good to have
- Previous experience within the iGaming industry.
- Experience with building and deploying Docker applications on a Kubernetes orchestrated cluster.
- Knowledge of Azure cloud services and caching technologies such as Redis.
- Experience with using opensource .NET frameworks such as NHibernate, RestSharp, etc.
Flexible working hours with core hours at the office.
Office time to explore new technologies, self-learning and more.
Educational courses and conferences paid by the company+ other team and company events that happen on a regular basis.