- 2.5+ years affiliate marketing or sales experience
- Knowledge and understanding of online Casino
- rack record of driving growth, meeting targets, retaining good customers
We are looking for a tenacious and talented Japanese Senior Affiliate Manager to help support one of our key clients and join an expanding global acquisition team. Join a fast-growing company in a fun and supportive environment. Drive affiliate business development initiatives—for both current and new brands in your market, with the opportunity to expand into others.
Reporting to the Head of Acquisition and Market Partnerships, you will:
• Bring your impressive set of affiliate experience, relationships, and connections in the Japanese market to our Gaming.
• Own your market: Become the main point of contact for all new affiliate business in Japan (and ultimately a select group of new markets). Move the needle on what is currently our most important channel.
• Proactively research and contact new affiliates (facilitated by our internal technology tools).
• Convert inbound queries and requests from new affiliates into onboarded affiliates whenever possible.
• Manage affiliate contacts in Salesforce. Ensure all new contacted affiliates are being followed upon and documented correctly
• Successfully onboard your affiliates & introduce them to an affiliate retention manager; co-manage a small number of key accounts to ensure KPI’s are being met.
• Be a win-win negotiator.
• Work with the Head of Account Management to ensure the best possible commercials on new affiliate deals, including positions, fees, rev share etc..
• Build a symbiotic relationship with the Head of Acct Management & the Affiliate Retention managers to develop a quick sense of new affiliate performance, and receive reporting on long term value of the deals you bring in.
• Set your affiliates up for success; ensure that they have the appropriate media/assets to push compelling brand focused communications
• Collaborate with the internal Japan team, especially on commercial matters to continuously improve marketing campaigns, offering the most competitive welcome offers and effective CRM.
• Travel (when it becomes possible) to meet and develop relationships with both new and existing affiliates; attend conferences and various networking events in and outside your market.
• 2.5+ years affiliate marketing or sales experience—preferred candidates will have current or former experience with a large Japanese iGaming affiliate or operator
• Knowledge and understanding of online Casino—preferred candidates will have positive relationships and connections within the affiliate ecosystem in Japan.
• Track record of driving growth, meeting targets, retaining good customers.
• Initiative, enthusiasm, and drive.
• Effective communicator with enough English proficiency to be comfortable working in an “English first” company. Stronger English skills a plus.
• Ability to build long lasting relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
• Academic Degree a plus but not required