- Native Japanese & fluent English
- At least 2+ years' experience in customer facing roles within IGaming
- Sales driven
As VIP Manager Japan, you will take responsibility for managing the portfolio of high value player accounts for our Japanese brands with the objective of retaining and growing their spend, alongside developing them from being simply customers to becoming brand advocate.
• Monitor and analyse player activity and behaviour to identify drops and spikes, proactively acting on opportunities to enhance the player's experience and the value to the customer.
• Take ownership for your portfolio, scheduling contacts which drive retention, growth and reactivation.
• Running your portfolio as if it were your own P&L; ensuring you work within budgets for player bonuses and events, whilst also working towards turnover and revenue targets.
• Must be pro-active in approaching VIP players with very good communication skills to help better the players experience.
• Work closely with Team Japan on projects which will benefit the VIP players experience.
• Accessible 24/7 for any urgent VIP queries.
• Evaluating and reporting on VIP activities and performance on a daily /weekly / monthly basis.
• Coordinating retention calling campaigns including planning, execution and evaluation.
• Build customer relationships and profile building for each customer by Way of Phone / Email / SMS and WhatsApp.
• Identify potential areas for growth and development and submit proposals to the Head of Retention / VIP Team Manager.
• Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements.
• Analysing and evaluating on campaign performance and sharing learnings with the team.
• Higher education/academic degree.
• Sales driven mindset.
• At least 2+ years’ experience in customer facing roles.
• Must be good at multitasking and prioritising.
• Strong communication, team-work and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in both Japanese & English.