- At least 2 years experience within a similar role
- Proven experience of employee development, management, and mentoring
- Highly analytical mindset
We are looking for our next Head of Customer Service, to lead the CS department, build it and take it to the next level. The primary focuses on the role are to maintain employee’s satisfaction while reaching business targets. And you will be responsible for implementation of the strategic direction and manage the Support Operations in terms of quality, employee development and efficiency perspectives. Challenging indeed with lots of ways to have an impact.
*You will report directly to the Head of Operations.
Responsibilities for the role
• Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards to achieve higher efficiency and productivity in the department. Lead the department for a scale of improvements focusing on quality and efficiency. Set and monitor both business and employee targets and KPI’s while being accountable for achieving the results.
• Mentor and develop agents’ skills and strengths while recruiting the right people on board. Create an empowered and independent working environment for employees.
• Establish KPIs, reports and analysis to achieve the best results for the business.
• Create and maintain a stable service infrastructure that is flexible and responsive to changes.
• Improve players service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate growth, while aiming to resolve issues in a one stop shop.
• Stay ahead of industry knowledge while using best practices in areas to improve
• Generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, action items and deadlines.
• Work closely with interfaces. Create a collaborative platform for consultation and sharing ideas.
Skill & Competences
• At least 2 years working experience with online gaming as a manager in customer support
• Experience with external CRM tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Fluent in English
• Excellent people skills to maintain positive relationships with all employees
• Strong analytical skills to identify improvements and opportunities
• Proven experience of employee development, management, and mentoring
• Strong work ethics in order to succeed in a fast-moving and result oriented environment
• Example of integrity, self-motivated with ability to work independently
• Ability to make strong long-lasting relationships with the customers and organization interfaces in order to influence positive customer relationships
• Excellent judgment and decision-making skills with attention to details and accuracy of work