- Experience with web automation tools
- Experience in testing RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of BDD automation frameworks
I am seeking a Developer in Test
with a can-do attitude with at least 2 years’ experience to join a dedicated test automation team. The candidate will be responsible for analysing the functionality of applications and designing, developing, and maintaining automated tests for various verticals of the product stack. To ensure success as a Developer in Test, the candidate should be an excellent team player with an eagerness to learn and help other team members. QA Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
QA Automation Engineer Requirements:
- Designing and developing test specifications based on product functionalities and requirements.
- Reviewing software test results and highlighting problem areas with concerned stakeholders.
- Maintain continues integration scripts.
- Troubleshooting of the automation framework and specifications to ensure reliability of test results.
- Collaborating with the product and manual QA teams to improve test quality.
- Collaborating with other developers in test to ensure the stability of the automation framework and company products.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Good knowledge of OOP languages.
- Experience with web automation tools such as Selenium Webdriver.
- Experience in testing RESTful APIs with tools such as Postman, SOAP UI, JMeter etc.
- Experience in testing of GraphQL queries will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of BDD automation frameworks such as Specflow, Lighbdd, Cucumber etc.
- Familiar with continues integration systems such as CircleCi, Jenkins, TeamCity.
- Familiarity with OOP languages such as C# will be considered as an asset.
- Knowledge of testing produces and detailed report writing.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of agile project management.