- 5 years experience as a Reviewer and/or Administrator
- Knowledge and understanding of Trust and Corporate Service Industry
- Professional qualification (STEP/ICSA)
Our client, a Global Investor Services Group based in Jersey, have a number of Reviewer positions on a Fixed Term Contract Basis. You will have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Reviewer and/or Administrator with a good understanding of the Trust and Corporate Services Industry.
You will be a key participant in the Review team, creating value and making a difference to the fast-paced organisation. You will be providing a variety of tasks to ensure that all client entities and structures are compliant with all of the procedures. Being able to build and maintain relationships is part of the Group culture. You’ll need to be a team player at heart, have great IT skills, excellent attention for detail and must be very organised so you’re able to prioritise your day. You will help maintain control spreadsheets, and give operational support to the business. You must have the ability to work to tight deadlines, to help deliver the highest level of client service.
You will need to be able to adapt and work to meet both team & business unit expectations and also need to help ensure the company is compliant with applicable laws, service standards, company policies and procedures. You’ll have a hands-on approach and be driven, passionate and wanting to succeed.
- The right to live and work in Jersey
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Reviewer or Administrator
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Trust and Corporate Services administration
- Professional qualifications (e.g. STEP / ICSA or equivalent) is desirable
Further details around this opportunity will be discussed in more detail with suitable candidates.