- You are a Senior Trust Officer or looking an experienced ambitious Trust Officer
- Becoming a key figure within the Wealth Structuring Group
- Joining a fantastic business with strong core values
This role will be responsible for the effective and efficient administration of a portfolio of more complex structures, dealing with clients & intermediaries on a daily basis, reporting to the team manager to pro-actively develop and build solutions to meet client needs and grow long term relationships. Role Responsibilities:
Our Core Values:
- To ensure that the client is delivered the best possible service by the Wealth Structuring Group within the reasonable limitations of the agreed policies and procedures.
- To be a constructive part of the Wealth Structuring Team.
- To provide excellent service through building and maintaining long term relationships.
- To optimise client potential and deliver a consistent, seamless client experience.
- To provide advice to clients ensuring the clients needs are met.
- To demonstrate and promote our Client's core values as detailed below.
Our Client's Values are the corner stone of our business, they have helped us to grow and develop our business as well as giving us goals to which to aspire. These core values are qualities that define the way by which we work. By having our values clearly defined, we aim to continue to be successful whilst retaining the company's culture and talent.
- Excellence: Constantly looking for ways to do things better, faster or more efficiently.
- Integrity: Listening to, understanding and taking into account the needs of others.
- Caring: Doing the right thing for clients, staff and shareholders.
- Responsibility: Working seamlessly together to achieve more than we could do alone.
- Partnership: Accepting the part we have to play in making our Client a successful business for all its stakeholders.
To be an enthusiastic part of the Wealth Structuring Team by identifying and maximising opportunities. Risk
You will make known to the Managing Director and the Director in charge of the Wealth Structuring Group all matters involving, litigation, potential litigation, claims, potential claims, complaints and potential complaints against the company and matters which under regulations need reference to our approval from directors i.e. fraud, drug trafficking; matters for which no formal guidelines are laid down and matters which fall under the general description "policy matters".
You will manage designated companies and trusts in accordance with the agreed procedures and in the spirit of risk mitigation and to be open and transparent when matters arise which give concerns.
You will keep abreast of regulatory and control issues affecting our Client and the Trust & Company Industry. Data Integrity
Ensure integrity of data is maintained at all times. Self Development
Maintain minimum number of CPD hours and with the Manager and Senior Manager of the Wealth Structuring Group prepare a Personal Development Plan ("PDP"). Regulatory
To keep up to date with regulatory and control issues affecting VG. Compliance
Core Competencies Knowledge:
- Maintain an awareness and comply with all Anti Money Laundering laws, regulations, policies and procedures relevant to VG.
- Comply with all policies and procedures relevant to the job.
- Specialist Skill - Acquires and develops the specialist and technical knowledge and skill to perform the role on an ongoing basis within the changing environment of the Finance Industry.
- Business Knowledge and Contribution - Understands the broader business environment in which they work.
- Risk Management - Identifies and manages risk within their area/s and highlight these to the Manager/Senior Manager in the Wealth Structuring Group.
- Project Management - Monitors work plans for themselves to ensure that work is completed in a controlled and efficient manner.
- Knowledge Management - Uses, develops and assists the Wealth Structuring Group to implement systems and processes which enables themselves and their colleagues to capture and distribute up to date, accurate and readily accessible knowledge and information.
- Delivering Results - Effectively manages one's time and resources to ensure that objectives are achieved efficiently and on time.
- Serving our Clients - Provides clients with the products, services and solutions to suit their changing needs ensuring that they are based on sound business principles.
- Communication - Effectively applies verbal, non-verbal and written communication methods.
- Teamwork - Understands team dynamics and uses a flexible interpersonal style to contribute to the effective functioning of the team and to the completion of team goals.
- Building Relationships - Develops and maintains on going working relationships, networks and partnerships to help achieve business goals through others.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Being Proactive - Strives to say ahead by anticipating rather than reacting; ensuring that their actions are always carefully considered.
- Resilience - Has confidence in their ability to achieve ambitious goals and celebrates success; never allows themselves to become arrogant.
- Problem Solving Style - Identifies, clarifies/defines and works through challenges towards a defined outcome.
- Personal Accountability - Takes full responsibility for their actions and the impact that you have on others; self-driven with a desire to continually grow and improve on their performance.
- Valuing Diversity - Demonstrates dignity of all people. Respects others and what our Client stands for. Recognises that there are corresponding obligations associated with individual rights.
Reporting Relationships: Position in department:
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Will ideally have a professional qualification e.g. ICSA, ACA, ACIB, STEP or hold a legal qualification.
- Extensive experience of Institutional clients.
- Sound knowledge of regulatory framework.
- Understanding of applicable trust and company regulations and establishment procedures.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- In association with the Manager/Senior Manager of the Wealth Structuring Department have the ability to interpret client needs and identify appropriate sources of information or experience to formulate structures to meet client requirements.
The job holder will report to the Manager - Wealth Structuring Group from whom guidance and assistance should be sought at all times.Relationship with other departments:
You will have dealings with other departments within the company and will in those dealings represent the Wealth Structuring Group. Therefore a professional and helpful approach should be adopted at all times.Relationships with external contacts:
External auditors re statutory audits and/or any party as a key business introducer.