- New and latest Technologies
- Young and friendly environment
- Good career opportunity
Our client is looking for someone that can help them maintain them existing systems whilst building new ones
using .NET Core & Orleans whilst also creating SDKs with TypeScript to help their Frontend teams!
If you are a big team player, passionate about using the latest tech, have a keen eye for detail and
someone who is looking to grow your proper skills, they will support you all the way.
They work hard to produce excellent results, but they also like to enjoy their-selves too, so it is a great environment to be a
part of. If you think this next step is for you, let's have a chat.
• Work in an agile team consisting of other full-stack developers whilst in constant
support of other tech teams.
• Participate in task estimations & code reviews.
• Plan, build, test, and release new features and experiments in.Net, TypeScript, etc.
• Collaborate with engineers across the department to identify and build on
improvements to our processes and systems.
Required Skills and Qualifications
• At least 2 years’ experience in .NET/C#
• Experience developing front facing APIs
• Able and willing to learn new technologies
• Experience using GIT
Skills in the following area is considered a Plus:
• Experience with Angular 4+ will be considered an asset
• Messaging technologies such as Kafka
• Working with Orleans or other actor model systems
• AWS, Azure or GCP experience
• Docker, kubernetes experience
• MySQL experience
• Self-motivated individual always looking to better his skills.
• Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to quickly learn new things and adapt