- Responsible for making the company's onboarding
- Must have working experience within the iGaming industry
- Opportunities to grow & develop your skills further
- Filling up any Due Diligence forms and providing documentation that needs to be submitted to several external providers and partners;
- Be responsible for submitting the necessary yearly statistical data to the authorities, including any ad-hoc queries which they might raise from time to time;
- Make sure that all data being submitted is accurate. This will involve running several reports and perform internal data reconciliation;
- Recommend changes to improve the company’s processes;
- Assist other teams when required to do any Enhanced Due Diligence of customers or partners.
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant work experience;
- Working experience within the gaming sector and a basic understanding of due diligence and Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) regulations;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical skills and strong risk awareness;
- Team player, independent, hardworking, eager to learn and accurate.
A leading company based in Malta specialising in creating user-friendly and secure sites that offer an exceptional online gaming adventure to online players.