- Providing legal support to the relevant departments
- In-depth knowledge of Maltese law required
- Fantastic benefits package offered
- Communication with Relationship Managers, clients and notaries in relation to the loans provided;
- Providing legal support to the relevant departments (Credit Section Department, Deposit and Client Service Department, BD, Risk Section, Compliance, and others);
- Cooperation in developing new products and expanding company portfolio; collaboration with colleagues in various project groups;
- Preparation and review of the loan documentation, security documentation and other relevant documents, assistance with the perfection of security and liaising with the public registers, assistance with preparation of drawdowns and supervising of the fulfilment of various conditions precedent to drawdown;
- Representing the company on the Maltese market as well as internationally.
- An energic and driven person with a finished law degree;
- In-depth knowledge of Maltese law;
- Previous experience with banking law is welcomed but not a strict requirement;
- Excellent English language capability;
- Any experience from studying/working abroad is an advantage;
- A proactive personality with a desire to learn and work up.
A reputable and expanding credit institution, primarily based in Malta. The company works out of stunning offices which are ideally located for most. This company has its customers at its heart and specialising in savings and investments. They offer a strong work ethic and is a very professional place to further expand on your career working with a fresh and dynamic team.