- Niche markets
- Focus on UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands
- Progress your recruitment career
Do you see yourself as an ambitious recruiter looking to be rewarded for the deals you’re making? Are you looking to operate in a supportive environment, working with like-minded, experienced recruiters in a cutting edge office in the heart of Cheltenham? We offer everything you could need to build a recruitment desk from scratch, from generous marketing budgets to an extensive network built on years of consistent success. Boston Link
is a specialist recruitment company operating from offices in Malta and the UK
. We recruit best-in-class talent across dynamically-evolving sectors for some of the most innovative companies in Europe. Our company is growing fast and we are currently hiring for someone to join our young Cheltenham office in the Cotswolds. The Role Key responsibilities:
Knowledge, skills needed:
- Grow a client base through intelligent research of the Boston Link network and the markets in which we operate
- Secure mandates on either a retained or contingency basis
- Talent acquisition sourcing
- Manage the recruitment process through the interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offer CV, interview and general career advice
- Working closely with the in-house marketing team to successfully promote yourself and the Boston Link brand
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Ideally you will have experience in a 360 recruitment role; however we will consider candidates who are looking to kick-start their recruitment career
- Experience of sales and negotiations
- Marketing and social-media savvy
- Hard-working, outgoing, sales-oriented and ambitious
We look for friendly, humble and hard-working individuals who don't like to give up. Resilience and winning mentality are important attributes. Why Join?
Joining Boston Link is a great way to progress your career, with the opportunity to manage teams, work abroad and earn promotions in a short space of time. You'll have freedom and flexibility in your job and will be rewarded with a market-leading commission structure and many other perks including comprehensive health insurance, overseas travel, and regular social events.
Apply now to hear more about your career possibilities at Boston Link.