- An established, fully licensed credit institution based in Malta
- At least 2 years of related experience required
- Great company benefits offered
- Overseeing and working to drive down incident levels related to user problems, recurring problems, onboarding of new users and handling the workstation setups;
- Participating in further enhancing the usability and reliability of the group's IT services and following the appropriate knowledge management tools and practices in order to provide a more effective and efficient service to users, while contributing to their up-keeping;
- Ensuring that best practices and IT processes are adhered to, and when necessary, assisting the Team Leader in standardising and continually improving such processes;
- Keeping track of all strategic IT services and systems through relevant tools, performing routine maintenance and assisting in the generation of management and performance reports;
- Supporting the Team Leader in identifying and executing improvements to the team's incident logging system in order to provide a more effective and efficient service to end-users;
- Managing an inventory of all user-related equipment, software and software licenses and making sure all these are properly and adequately maintained. Ensuring the timely execution of workstation hardware and software upgrades;
- Actively participating in the extended support duty roster coverage and supporting the Team Leader in overseeing, measuring and evaluating the KPIs accordingly.
- A minimum of two (2) years of related experience;
- Advanced Diploma in IT or a higher qualification, or equivalent technical knowledge and experience;
- Good understanding of service desk, ticket management and ITIL;
- Good knowledge of Office 365 and Active Directory.
An established, fully licensed credit institution with offices in several locations in Malta and internationally. This company offers a range of services including stockbroking, wealth management and corporate advisory. They are proud supporters of the local community and sponsor several Maltese projects. This is an expanding company which offers you a real chance to progress your career.