- Fluency in English and German
- Previous experience in iGaming will be considered an asset
- You are charming with an open-minded approach
Our client is looking for outstanding individuals with great customer service skills, the ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment with a thirst for knowledge and an interest in the iGaming industry. Successful candidates will undertake ownership of customer enquiries and resolve them to the best of their abilities while maintaining and expanding our player database through sheer initiative and dedication towards providing an unforgettable personal experience.
What’s it all about?
• Customer support via Live Chat, email and telephone
Communication is Key! We communicate in a friendly and empathetic way at all times ensuring that we provide an experience which is second to none.
• Assisting Payments/Fraud or other departments where necessary
We are a team and offer the opportunity to branch out and develop your skills and expertise in various areas of the industry.
• Integrating into a team and sharing responsibilities
We are a vibrant evolving company always seeking champions who challenge their skillset and actively participate in improving their work environment.
What’s the Job?
• Proactive problem solving
Understanding player’s needs, weigh and process the information provided to apply an appropriate problem solving processes in order to develop and implement a workable solution.
• Customer Service
To anticipate, recognise and meet the needs of customers, taking responsibility for maintaining the highest service standards and developing and sustaining productive client relationships.
• Up Sell
You take the initiative to contact players to promote our brand psychology and goals.
• Maintaining relationships
You will ensure that all players receive an outstanding level of service.
• Process information and follow up
You will actively communicate with relevant departments to provide a timely escalation process and follow up with pending issues to resolve appropriately.
• Fluency in English and German
Only fluent German speakers will be considered for this role.
• You work well as part of a team
Teamwork is part and parcel of your daily work etiquette and should encourage your colleagues to show respect and gratitude for your efforts.
• You are diligent and possess a keen eye for detail
You show a passion for your job and you are able to commit to performing your daily tasks in a manner which befits your position.
• You are charismatic and sociable
You are charming with an open-minded approach and communicate in a friendly, professional manner.
• You are flexible and adaptable
You demonstrate flexibility in accepting change and new ideas and adapt to the constant changing requirements that this work environments offers.
• Previous experience in iGaming will be considered an asset
Although not essential, it would be recommended that aspiring candidates have some iGaming experience or knowledge of the industry.