- Offices located in Madrid, Spain & Malta
- 1-2 years of SEO experience required
- Flexible working hours & working remotely possible
Our client is an online lead generation company operating in various industries, mainly focusing on lead generation for the iGaming industry and is currently looking for a Junior SEO Manager
for its EN markets.Responsibilities include:
● Content Planning & Scaling
○ Independent Keyword Research;
○ Keyword Clustering;
○ Content Order Preparation.
● Optimisation & Maintenance
○ Full on-page audits (error fixing, internal linking optimisation, indexability checks, Search Console Errors, etc.) and define actionable steps to fix and optimise;
○ Holistic single page optimisation;
○ Site health monitoring.
○ Setup, monitor & maintain KW tracking via 3rd Party Tools;
○ Monitor Traffic & Visibility via GA/GSC.
○ Proactive status updates on tasks;
○ Regular informative reporting (daily stand-up, weekly reports).Requirements:
- One to two (1-2) years of SEO experience;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent desired;
- Understanding of SEO principles, strategies, and implementations;
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing model;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- A self-motivated, data-driven individual who is proactive;
- Great attention to detail and highly-organised.