- You are positive and enthusiastic with a 'can do -attitude'
- 2+ years of experience in affiliation in the gaming industry
- Passion for affiliate marketing
We are looking for an Affiliate Manager to join our Marketing team. This exciting position requires the ability for strategic oversight of overall affiliate operations across multiple casino brands, with a thorough understanding of media performance and industry benchmarks, as well as analytical knowledge of affiliate program efficiency and affiliate performance.
The ideal candidate will hold excellent relationships with the industry’s leading affiliates while having capacity for acquisition and negotiation, with leadership capacity and keen focus on ROI. You will manage affiliate partnerships in several markets by building relationships and collaborations and take responsibility of monitoring performance and traffic volumes brought by affiliates.
WHAT YOU DO?
• Develop and maintain relationships with key affiliate partners and networks.
• Monitor and analyse affiliate performance and work with managers to develop forecasts in line with budgets.
• Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners.
• Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers.
• Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the affiliate network.
• Implement strategies to increase quality and yield of affiliate partners.
• Represent Affiliates at industry events and keep updated on industry trends.
• You are positive and enthusiastic with a 'can do -attitude' and a passion for affiliate marketing.
• You’ve got an entrepreneurial spirit, with exceptional negotiation skills, self-motivated, results-oriented and someone who takes pride in delivering top results.
• You’re a team player and problem solver who enjoys sharing your knowledge with the rest of the team.
• You are an individual with strong written and verbal English. A second language in our main markets would be considered a plus!
• You have 2+ years of experience in affiliation and broad experience in the iGaming industry.