- Leading charter and ACMI Operator
- Develop your skills & expertise to qualify for promotion
- Competitive Salary
Boston Link is inviting applications for the position of CAMO Engineer
These vacancies are suitable for those with previous Continuing Airworthiness Management experience or with a suitable Aeronautical Engineering qualification.
Building on over many years of success, our client is looking to add to their team of orientated, energetic, professionally minded, competent, customer focussed individuals to maintain and grow the team.Duties & Responsibilities:
What do you offer?
- Working on various projects within a team of Airworthiness Management Engineers;
- Assisting with planning the maintenance and repair of a variety of heavy public transport aircraft;
- To develop your skills and expertise to qualify for promotion to Technical Services Engineer and beyond.
- Continuing Airworthiness Management experience required;
- Candidates must hold a full clean, driving licence;
- Candidates must be eligible to work and reside within Europe;
- Candidates must hold a valid Passport as you must be prepared for extensive travel sometimes at short notice.
Our client is a leading charter and ACMI operator with several AOC’s in Europe and a growing A320 and 737 fleet.Benefits
- Competitive salary
- On the job training
- Professional development
- Great team!