- 2 years of gaming industry
- Working directly with online payments and systems
- Practical experience in financial services or e-commerce payments
A market leader in online and retail sports-betting in Germany is looking for an PSP Specialist to join their team in Malta!
Job Description Are you analytical by nature? Do you describe yourself as a ‘Techie’ with pride? The purpose of this role is to report on PSP performance, whilst supporting new integrations and optimisation of existing ones. The PSP Specialist will assist in ensuring new strategic projects are in line with operational needs, functionalities and legal requirements and will also manage the payment technical backlog and the communication with Protech (technical department) and perform the necessary product testing.
Your playing field:
• You will ensure customer facing departments are informed and prepared for the launch of new payment methods and systems by organise and deliver training to Customer Operations colleagues on new payment integrations, methods and functionalities.
• You will support in the re-evaluation and implementation of payments systems and process enhancements.
• You will prepare and maintain payments documentation regarding the internal processes, procedures and general information.
• You’ll act as support and back-up to the Payment and Fraud Manager and be the point of contact for internal stakeholders, assisting with queries related to meeting both business and legal requirements
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
• Ambition. You are ready to take the next step in your career! You want to add value to an already successful team. You have great ideas to make processes better, quicker, or more accurate and we want to hear your thoughts!
• Experience. You have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Engaging. You are able to establish and maintain strong relationships with all payment providers
• Innovative. You support with the review, evaluation and development of business cases for new projects in line with the corporate strategy
• Analytical. You monitor PSP costs and invoices, and document and report on any major issues affecting payments processing. You also assist the Finance department in reconciliation processes and mismatch analysis.
• Tech Savvy. You assist with technical backlog items, end user testing, bug alerting and monitoring.
• Score extra points with us by having at least 2 years of gaming industry experience working directly with online payments and systems.
• Practical experience in financial services or e-commerce payments will be considered an asset.
• Proven understanding of reviewing processes and system functionalities and driving optimisation and improvement efforts.