- A leading iGaming aggregation company based in Malta
- Role focusing on corporate banking
- Great benefits package offered
The Compliance Administrator
will assist the Group Director, the Corporate Compliance Manager, the compliance team, and the relevant stakeholders across several business units in the relevant daily duties. The chosen candidate will particularly focus on corporate banking and the application for the opening of new corporate bank accounts in order to support all the business operations.
The ideal candidate will have strong administrative skills with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook; ideally have previous experience in corporate and banking, but not essential; & having experience in Jira & Confluence will be considered an asset. The role responsibilities include:
- Updating and record-keeping of the Groups’ corporate documents;
- Maintaining the contract system with agreements and supporting documentation;
- Assisting the Group Director in the daily paperwork and other duties;
- Formation/incorporation and ongoing administration of all the Group's subsidiary companies;
- Preparation/editing of documentation and correspondence;
- Attending to corporate documentation filings and maintaining records;
- Keeping of corporate records;
- Filings of the company’s changes;
- Ad-hoc projects.