The Head of Customer Service role is a people’s person role, responsible for managing and continually improving the Customer Service experience to ensure that our customers always receive excellent and consistent service. In this role, you will be leading and directing a Service Centre consisting of 7 Team Leaders, 90+ CS agents, Trainers, and Workforce Planners ensuring that all quality and efficiency targets are achieved by providing ongoing support, motivation, coaching and development of your direct reports.
• Leading, developing, and motivating the Team Leaders to encourage their teams to deliver a best-in-class service across all stages of the customer journey.
• Building strong internal networks for collaboration and knowledge transfer within the team and other parts of the company.
• Drafting, implementing and executing policies and procedures to facilitate a quality customer service experience.
• Establishing KPIs and other performance metrics for the Customer Service representatives as well as for the department as a whole.
• Ensuring KPIs are met and driving continuous performance improvement in all areas of the center.
• Developing and implementing methods to record, assess, and analyze customer feedback.
• Ensuring compliance and responsible gaming procedures are adhered to by all CS staff.
• Maintaining an in-depth working knowledge of the company’s brands, systems, and processes.
• Identifies and recommends technology, equipment, and policies that may improve the department’s overall service delivery.
• Completing people management tasks including 1-1 meetings, quarterly appraisals, overtime & Performance Bonus reporting, and absence management
• Providing performance and KPI reports on a regular basis (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually) together with detailed analysis of each KPI/performance metric and any issues impacting the service delivery.
• Acting as the communication link between the Customer Service department and C-Management.• Performing other related duties as assigned.
Who are you?
• Proven experience in running a Customer Service contact centre within the iGaming industry.
• Excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate, lead and develop staff.
• Action-orientated and innovative with the ability to translate broad goals into achievable steps.
• Must have knowledge of relevant gaming laws.
• Very results-driven with excellent problem solving/ planning and organizational skills.
• A highly numerate and analytical/detailed approach with the ability to work within deadlines / under pressure.
• Will be required to pass a criminal background check with the relevant jurisdictions and gaming authorities.