- Relevant training will be provided
- Prepared to work any five days from seven including weekends
- A competitive salary and benefits package offered
Our Client is looking for a Dutch-speaking Customer Service Supervisor
who will join the European Customer Service team to support the Company’s operations at its office based in Malta.
You will form part of a team whilst being able to demonstrate your adaptability and willingness to embrace new tasks is essential within this diverse role.
From your first day with the Company, relevant training will be provided on all aspects of the role, including sports and betting, giving you the tools and knowledge to provide an excellent customer experience. Development continues throughout the role enabling you to build your career in an innovative team.
We are keen to welcome candidates who have a desire and passion to coach, develop and motivate others. This will include identifying development areas that will help team leaders' progression and their day-to-day responsibilities.
Candidates must be prepared to work any five days from seven including weekends.What do you have to offer?
- Fluent/native verbal and written communication in Dutch;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organisation and prioritization skills;
- Ability to embrace change and lead by example;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure;
- Coaching and developing a group of team leaders to ensure delivery of the highest level of customer service;
- Preparing and undertaking coaching and feedback sessions;
- Creating SMART PDPs for team leaders;
- Assisting with the escalation of issues relating to customers, site and applications;
- Assisting with managerial tasks.