- Responsible for increasing the efficiency & quality of the Company operations
- Based in Malta
- Multicultural environment
The Operations Manager
will be responsible for increasing the efficiency and quality of the Company operations; through better business processes, elimination of duplicate tasks and automation, whilst supporting both internal and external teams. Day-to-day Responsibilities include:
Business Process Management:
- Planning, creating, administering and supporting multi-jurisdictional operational workflows and processes with existing and new staff
- Liaising with finance and compliance teams by providing and sourcing explanation or reports as requested;
- Assisting in regulatory correspondence;
- Ensuring effective and efficient client onboarding procedures including operational policies and reporting;
- Updating of account open documents and terms & conditions, managing client/intermediary queries;
- Liaising with third parties such as product providers and trustees to ensure processes are carried out smoothly;
- Approving payments, disbursements from client and company accounts;
- Undertaking daily reconciliation of stock and cash positions for platform assets;
- Working closely with Senior Management to ensure consistency, alignment with firm strategy and best practice so that a complete programme of learning is available to the staff.
Platform Project Management:
- Continually reviewing the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the company’s mission – specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and planning;
- Driving changes and implementing new services and solutions, ownership around the new initiative/processes;
- Reengineering legacy processes to minimise expenses and increase efficiency.
- Taking responsibility for the Company's strategy, implementation, delivery, support and maintenance;
- Adopting and following industry methodologies, processes and tools to design solutions;
- Participating in defining the business case, cost model and overall objectives of a project;
- Integrating into the existing application landscape involving appropriate contacts;
- Managing the supplier relationship for the escalation of support calls.
- Four (4) years experience within Asset Management;
- University-recognised degree in Finance;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English;
- Excellent IT skills; knowledge in platform coding/software development and management such as SCRUM;
- Be energetic and highly motivated;
- Have an aptitude for figures and possess sound analytical skills, together with an eye for detail;
- Based in Malta.