- Fast-expanding company
- Substantial amount of travelling to the US required
- Family friendly company policies offered
With over five years of experience in Gaming, our Client is one of the largest Gaming affiliates in the world and currently has over 1,000 affiliate websites under management. Continually growing and now in the US iGaming market, our Client is now looking for a Commercial Director
to lead and oversee the US market.
The ideal candidate will focus on enabling the growth of existing assets as well as identify potential acquisitions as well as the integration of these acquisitions. The chosen candidate will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management. Daily Responsibilities include:
What do you have to offer?
- Meeting revenue targets for the region and building strategies for continued growth;
- Informing the rest of the business of critical events and changes within the market;
- Being responsible for successful acquisitions of needed licenses to operate on the market;
- Ensuring that the business is operating in a compliant matter;
- Regularly engaging with the Product Owners to ensure that they are optimised for the US market;
- Securing best in class customer relationships and service;
- Identifying, approaching and leading integration of M&A assets.
- Highly experienced in a commercial role focusing on budgets, revenue and performance reporting;
- University recognised degree in Business Administration or similar;
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset;
- Solid experience from having worked with or on the US market;
- Understanding of iGaming, with an established network within the US iGaming marker;
- Native level of English language;
- Great networking and presentation skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
- A creative strategist with outstanding organisational and leadership skills;
- Entrepreneurial mindset and serve as an example to all your team members;
- Based in Europe, and able to travel often to the US.