- Must have at least 8 years of experience in sales roles
- Ideally well-positioned at C-level within the global gaming industry
- Hybrid travel expected
My client, a leading technological solution and platform provider within the iGaming industry is looking for a Chief Commercial Officer
to take full responsibility for the company’s business functions.
The ideal candidate will be expected to establish, develop, and maintain strong professional relationships with prospective clients. The Chief Commercial Officer will build and grow a successful pipeline of new clients. To qualify for this position, you must have existing relationships with key decision-makers.
You will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help the company to continue growing. The Chief Commercial Officer will nurture prospects through the entire sales cycle from beginning to end.
You will also be responsible for maintaining and improving the infrastructure of engaging with these partners as well as maintaining these relationships - ensuring symbiosis therein.Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing the new business strategy as a primary owner of the annual revenue target;
- Identifying key decision-makers and strategic players in each marketplace, recommending and building appropriate account plans including strategic alliances and partnerships;
- Developing strategic plans that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction;
- Generating new leads, identifying, and contacting decision-makers, screening potential business opportunities, selecting the deals in line with strategies, leading and facilitating pitches;
- Seeking out and responding to RFPs and RFQ’s;
- Contributing to the global short, medium, and long-term strategy and executing the roadmap to position the client in high value, high growth markets and regions;
- Exploring and analysing market trends and identifying new opportunities;
- Consistently capitalising on commercial opportunities and putting in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function;
- Building awareness of and challenging the perception of the client in existing and new markets;
- Identifying, developing, and securing new business opportunities;
- Taking the lead in solving the problems that arise during the execution of programs with partners, working with cross-functional teams including finance, legal, business operations, strategy, and product to ensure deal implementations are on track and delivering against plans;
- Hybrid travel expected.
- Experience in developing and delivering world-class commercial strategies;
- Commercially minded – can spot an opportunity and close a deal;
- Well-positioned at C-level within the global gaming industry;
- Eight (8) years of experience in sales roles;
- Three (3) years of experience as VP/Head of Sales/Business Development;
- Previous experience within an iGaming company a must;
- Previous experience within a Sportsbook company considered an asset;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Highly charismatic, 'people’s person';
- Must be fluent in English, any additional languages will be a plus.