- A deep knowledge of Gaming coupled with at least 4 years Native App experience
- Working in the heart of London on cutting edge technologies
- You have a keen eye for detail in a fast paced environment
We are working with one of UK's leading iGaming companies who are based in the heart of London who are looking for a Mobile App Product Manager.
You will be helping them create Native mobile casino and sports betting apps!
- Extensive experience shipping complex mobile app products.
- Knowledge of Apple app store and Google Play stores.
- Strong understanding of Product metrics and data-driven decision making.
- Experience in the online gambling industry, that you can back up.
- Ability to breakdown problems and prioritize accordingly.
- At least 4 years as Native App product manager (ios, android)
- A deep knowledge of the gambling industry
- Self-Starter: demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player: A creative problem solver who inspires innovation across the entire team and enjoys working with other talented Product Managers to solve complex problems
- User-Experience Minded: Doesn't design apps in a vacuum but thinks about how they fit into people's lives and real-world contexts. UX background a plus
- Obsessive about Detail: Has an eye for details and an understanding of how they can affect the quality and understandability of an experience. Won't ship a bad experience but also knows when perfection is the enemy of the good
- Strong Communicator: Excellent at presenting, communicating with a strong bias for building strong relationships with internal business partners and stakeholders
- Numbers-Wielder: Is the expert on our native app metrics and data whether to diagnose a problem, evaluate a solution or propose a new KPI and frequently reports them to the business
- Values Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science, Product management, business or related field from a top university. MBA or technical Master's degree preferred
- Technical background necessary