- Senior UX Design Experience
- Creative Senior Web Design
- Marketing and advertising materials
The client is a leading digital advertising agency specialised in the online gaming and sports industry. Established in 2006, with an ambitious team of over 150, they strive to constantly disrupt and reshape the gaming landscape.
The client is looking for a talented, driven and creative Senior web designer, specialized in UX to join their creative workforce on a full-time basis.
As a multi-disciplined designer, you will be allocated with a project for which you will be responsible for creating an amazing user experience, visual design concepts and creative campaigns.
You will join a dynamic team with a strong focus on details and constant optimization and will receive all the support you need from our super friendly team to deliver fun and creative work. Responsibilities:
- 3 years of experience in PHP and Laravel framework
- Advanced knowledge in OO PHP version 5 and 7
- MySQL, understanding of database usage optimisation.
- API Development Experience. REST / SOAP
- GIT and git flow usage
- Working with remote teams
- Having team player and communication skills
- The ability to produce good quality documentation.
- Flexibility for unexpected requests to modify the project, which may occur anytime during development.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Taking care of the User Experience mockups and designs
- Design playful, intuitive and responsive websites
- Create storyboards, main interface concepts, wireframes for various campaign / project.
- Prepare marketing and advertising materials: web banners, landing pages, pop ups, e-mail marketing, posts etc.
- Work with our programmers throughout the process
- Perform A/B testing on the websites using Google Optimize.
- At least 3 years of experience in UI and understanding UI principals.
- UX Expert
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent knowledge of A/B Testing and Google Optimize
- Experience in online marketing design
- Quick sketching methods and the ability to create accurate wireframes.
- Strong design, drawing, colour composition, and conceptual ideation abilities
- Strong understanding of typography
- Ability to meet deadlines in a strong team environment.
- Have a positive / can do attitude, be eager to learn and evolve.
- High level of English, both verbal and written
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Resourceful with excellent follow-through skills