- Based in the Isle of Man
- Leading Gaming Tech Company in the world
This is your opportunity to be part of the leading software house in the online gaming world. A passionate, innovative and incredibly awesome team creates the best technology in the field, and each day is a chance to level up.
Our client is a global software development house that focuses on using the newest technologies as they understand that the Games Industry is forever evolving. Learning and growing is something you will do naturally with them.
They work closely with their customers and focus on expanding and building on the vision to be the leading Gaming Tech Company in the world - which is why they need someone like you to join their team!
As an IT Engineer
supporting state-of-the-art Casino Software you will be responsible for the installation, configuration, and ongoing maintenance of the software in production environments on-premises and in the cloud. Exceptional attention to detail, an enthusiastic and inquisitive attitude problem-solving, and pattern analysis are required to support this fast-paced hybrid product.
You will need to be innovative and investigative, pre-empting problems with deployments before they go to live by reviewing change logs and getting to know the environment that you support. A strong feedback loop between IT and Dev is a necessity as they strive to become a truly “DevOps”
product, prior experience in a development role is advantageous. What you’ll be doing…
Like what you see? Here is what they would like to see…
- Planning and performing software releases and configuration, working to the agreed methodology.
- Provide first-line technical and product support to their key stakeholders.
- Creating and updating documentation for team processes and supported products.
- Analyse and understand logged incidents with strong technical awareness.
- Provide effective, efficient and professional solutions to all customers queries or concerns.
- Achieve key performance indicators and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Contributing to improve the product & team through collaboration and innovation.
- Provide support and deployment functions outside of normal working hours when required.
- This role requires shift based work between the hours of 8.30am -10.00pm (Mon- Fri), total working week is 37.5 hours.
Any knowledge of these would be a bonus...
- MSSQL / T-SQL.
- Proven experience in the IT Industry using Microsoft Technologies.
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 to 2016.
- Azure Application Insights.
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Experience with tools such as Terraform.
- A background within Development.
- Experience using coding / scripting to automate manual tasks.
- Strong Problem solving skill.
- Solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with CI / CD Pipeline Automation.
- Experience with Kafka.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience in AWS or other Cloud Technologies.