What you will be doing:
Working with our client you will be at the heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. The client deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos, and betting sites… just to name a few. They process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that is the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year.
The client is now looking for a Software Developer in Test to help build one of their products. You will be a part of the high-paced International team. As a person, you will also have a chance to drive your own initiatives and lead others by example.
The purpose of the Communications team is to create an industry-leading platform to communicate with our customers in the iGaming industry. To achieve this, the client need smart and passionate people who love what they do. This is an opportunity to work in an environment with like-minded people where you have the opportunity to grow and be challenged on a daily basis! What we would like to see from you:
- Experience in developing test automation within an Agile environment for front-end and API applications.
- Proven experience in writing solid automation from the ground up – you will have the opportunity to explore each level of testing.
- You are familiar with configuring testing CI/CD pipelines in tools such as TeamCity and GitLab.
- We are agile but we need you to have the ability to document a Technical Test Strategy that defines the approach and the level of quality we want to achieve.
- A pragmatic but purist approach to testing and able to identify when best to apply. Doing whatever it takes to get a quality project delivered as a team is the goal.
- You are an excellent communicator and facilitator. You’ll help drive the participation of both the customer and development teams, enabling collaboration and successful delivery of projects. As we are offshore, then excellent English skills is a must (both written and spoken).
- Understanding of microservices and how to tackle them using the appropriate level of QA, plus experience with Cypress.
- You’ve worked in a core project or helped to develop a framework and your customers were other developers expecting the highest possible quality of the product.
- You know how to measure the performance of React components and you put end-user experience as a priority.