- Senior Full Stack working with technologies such as Node JS or JAVA
- Motivated team working at the heart of the technological revolution
- Amazing team and company benefits, working with other creative individuals
Our Client, an iGaming heavyweight are looking for talented, ambitious and energetic Full Stack Developers.
We are eager to speak to you if you're a Full Stack developer working with either JAVA or Node.js at a mid to senior level.
You’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. Projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. Processing 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that’s the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year. 20 million users and 160 terabytes of data daily. Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you.
What you will be doing:
What we want to see from you:
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Preparing and producing releases of software components.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Planning Scrum sprints with PO, Architect, Team Lead
- Providing accurate estimations on both front-end and back-end t
- Taking responsibility for the product and your contributions to it. Reviewing code and providing constructive feedback
- Lookout for strategies on migrating existing AngularJs application into a newer framework applying best practices and patterns
- Collaboration with QA to ensure tests are aligned with the solution and complement tests written by development
- Contributing to CI & release pipeline
- Organizing & executing releases
- Supporting production environment for products and services delivered by the team during office hours
- Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of REST APIs and integration patterns with 3rd party services
- Experience with logging tools like Splunk
- Experience with CI/CD, deployment pipeline
- Experience with a distributed version control system like Git
- Good English skills (written and spoken)