- Flat structure
- Great benefits!
- Exciting grow opportunities
Ready for your next DevOps challenge?
We’ve got one specifically targeted to those bright minds that can help build solutions in managing and maintaining several microservices, as well as client-facing single-page applications.
If you’re a big team player and someone who is looking to grow their skills, our client supports you all the way. They work really hard to produce excellent results, but we also like to enjoy theirselves too, so it’s a great environment to be a part of.
What’s a must?
• Version control systems such as Git
• Experience in containerization technologies such as Docker
• Experience in container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes
• Manage Kubernetes charts using Helm
• Experience with AWS in a production environment: EKS, RDS, EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, ELB,
• CI/CD tools such as Argo CD, TeamCity & CircleCI
• Strong operational experience in Linux/Unix environment and scripting languages
• Using CLI to manage systems
• Infrastructure as code tools such as terraform
• Web server and reverse proxy configuration best practices
• Logging stacks such as ELK
What’s a plus?
• Background in software development in languages like Node, PHP or C#
• Worked with distributed systems before
• Knowledge in Grafana/Prometheus/Alertmanager
• Web security best practices
• Extremely competitive salary
• Health & Dental insurance
• Wellness benefits
• Fruit, snacks & drinks
• Friday beers
• Yearly summer & winter events
What you'll get :
• Fantastic team
• A multitude of different nationalities
• Welcoming environment
• The chance to grow