- Responsible for leading the company's design & marketing teams
- Reporting to the Head of Brand & Content
- Fabulous office and work environment, centrally located in Malta
As a Brand & Campaign Manager
, your aim will be to conceptualise, create and implement our Client's creative advertisement strategy. You will be able to gain knowledge and experience on a wide variety of skills and areas of digital & ATL marketing, as well as sponsorships, events, employer branding and marketing operations. Responsibilities include:
What do you have to offer?
- Overseeing & delivering the brand production process adhering to quality standards and brand guidelines such as ensuring:
- All the campaigns are scheduled, rolled out and reported;
- The day-to-day brand & campaign needs by setting up smooth processes and coordinating;
- All stakeholders that need to contribute to the deliverables;
- Use and improvement of Project Management tools for the team, ensuring efficient marketing operations and continuous improvement of marketing processes.
- Project Management of the ATL and Digital Marketing initiatives;
- Providing guidance, support and coaching as necessary and performing weekly and monthly meetings with the team;
- Helping to establish a close and proactive collaboration with the marketing and other teams;
- Coordinating the content production and delivery process in close relation with the Social Media & Content Manager to make sure all the right content is implemented on all the creatives;
- Assisting the Marketing team with the preparation of presentations and reports from information and data collated from all stakeholders;
- Organising and managing events and employer branding initiatives, whilst also coordinating across company departments to further improve internal marketing;
- Liaising with external agencies, partners & different internal stakeholders.
- Experience in Brand and Project Management is necessary;
- Experience with Google Web Design and marketing automation tools for design is considered an asset;
- Experience in the iGaming industry and an interest in sports are preferable.