- Compliance, Dutch, Igaming
Specializing in gaming tech and marketing our client has been an integral part of the launch of several highly successful ventures. These brands are quickly turning into market leaders in the iGaming industry, providing fun and entertainment to millions of players around the world.
The client is seeking a Compliance Manager to join the team in Malta. The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure compliance with the Dutch gambling regulations. You will be the organisation’s advisor on Dutch Compliance, including managing the licence applications, implementation of policies and procedures and licence maintenance.
You will be required to oversee and manage the tasks and issues in a timely manner and provide the necessary updates to the senior compliance and senior technical compliance managers.Objectives:
- Maintain a close relationship with our legal advisors, mainly those based in the Netherlands.
- Manage the licence application, including all associated policies and procedures.
- Build and maintain a relationship with the gambling regulators and other relative authorities.
- Review compliance of marketing and product developments.
- Keep senior management up to date on regulatory updates and ensure compliance is maintained.
- Undertaking the end to end process of performing audits and reviews as and when required.
- Provide additional support where required.
- Participation in ad hoc and project work as required e.g. remediation projects, process changes
- At least 2 years proven experience within a gambling compliance role.
- Proven experience of licence application process.
- A sound knowledge of the Dutch gambling market and relative regulations.
- Knowledge of the general Gambling industry.
- Compliance Certification (completed or in progress) desirable.
- Additional language skills (Dutch at a native level) essential.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and advice.
- Manage own workloads and meet deadlines determined by the urgency of requests.
- Attention to detail e.g. accurate capture of data.
- Analytical and risk assessment skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible and the ability to develop methodologies.
- Interacts with stakeholders in a professional, service-orientated manner.