- A prominent investment firm with diverse business activities
- Overseeing for the financial function of the organisation
- A wide variety of career opportunities within the entire group offered
What do you have to offer?
- Monthly management accounts preparation, including all relevant reconciliations, accruals, and prepayments;
- VAT returns, as well as aid with other tax returns;
- Payroll calculations to be reviewed every two weeks;
- Keeping up with developments in financial regulations and laws;
- Reviewing, analysing, evaluating, and interpreting data critically in order to derive appropriate findings and make decisions;
- Developing a thorough awareness of the operational and commercial aspects of the company, as well as the ability to assess financial data and link them to the management's expectations, identifying areas of concern, and examining deviations at the source;
- Managing a team and determining the proper allocation of resources for day-to-day work;
- Liaising with the Group's internal and external auditors.
- ACA, ACCA-qualified, or in the final stages / University Masters in Accounting;
- Worked in a similar capacity in the retail industry;
- Experience working for one of the 'Big Four' Accounting firms is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Maltese, both verbally and in writing;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Strong analytical and leadership skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Able to lead a team.
Our Client is a prominent investment firm with stakes in a number of successful Maltese business initiatives. Over time, the corporation expanded its operations and engaged in a variety of long-term and profitable ventures. Real estate, supermarkets, and fashion are among the various business activities.