- Full commercial & product responsibility
- Strong knowledge of the German iGaming market required
- Flexible work schedules + other attractive benefits offeref
We're searching for a Product Owner Germany (DACH) with experience and motivation to manage one or more of our websites and their day-to-day operations. This person should have a track record of success in an SEO-driven lead generation firm, increasing resources via freelancers, and using these to grow products independently. You will be responsible for both commercial and product aspects of the company, which necessitates a diverse set of talents and entrepreneurial thinking.
The ideal applicant has solid SEO experience, is well-versed in how to design and grow lead-generation sites, is well-versed in the German iGaming business, and has the proper mindset to provide exceptional results.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- One or more affiliate websites are coordinated;
- Keeping track of and prioritising numerous work procedures;
- Project employees/freelancers and other stakeholders' communication, task assignment, and leadership;
- Project planning and implementation are under your authority and responsibility.
- Website optimisation is conceived independently;
- Creating an asset-specific project plan and roadmap;
- Budgeting and resource planning on a quarterly and monthly basis;
- Creating and disseminating weekly and monthly reports on a regular basis;
- Managing current resources and stakeholders;
- Organising and optimising content production and quality assurance for the assets chosen;
- Developing editorial standards and structure concepts and putting them into practice in workflows;
- Existing procedures are being monitored, analysed, and optimised;
- Identifying new content modules and concepts, doing a feasibility analysis, and developing a concept that incorporates all key departments and business KPIs;
- Identifying benchmarks and conducting frequent market and competitive analyses;
- Developing content marketing concepts; assisting the social media team with certain assets;
- Creating a mobile-first content strategy that caters to all relevant devices, including smartphones, tablets, and computers;
- Identifying and analysing new revenue prospects that support the company's revenue stream;
- Growing traffic and, as a result, income through a diverse range of traffic sources, reporting directly to the Company's Chief Operations Officer and the Board of Directors;
- Taking on the responsibility of meeting a project's objectives;
- Optimising user conversion to the project's brand(s);
- Any other unspecified tasks and/or responsibilities that may be reasonably expected of them in their job.
- Have at least two (2) years of Project Management experience in online marketing;
- Have extensive experience with SEO in German-speaking markets, as well as UX optimisation, CRO, content management, and traffic acquisition through multiple methods;
- Have thorough knowledge of WordPress environments;
- Have a thorough understanding of the German iGaming market, ideally with hands-on experience in the development of German iGaming assets;
- Have already guided small groups;
- Have Project Management experience (e.g., the scrum technique);
- Being a native German speaker is a plus;
- Be an excellent English speaker;
- When it comes to developing new concepts, be innovative, proactive, and have a strong capacity for teamwork.