Main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Compliance Officer, MLRO & Group's Company Secretary
- Group's presence in other major European cities
- Professional growth opportunities offered.
- Supporting the preparation of agendas of the board and all committees;
- Attendance at meetings and drafting of minutes of committees;
- Co-ordination of meetings/committees in conjunction with Chairpersons;
- Upkeeping of records (electronic or otherwise);
- Upkeeping of logs of meetings/regulatory filings;
- Drafting of corporate resolutions;
- Supporting in corporate filings including Annual Returns and BO declarations;
- Supporting with collecting signatures.
Legal and Compliance/AML Support (Fund Manager & Funds):
- Supporting to Compliance Officer in carrying out CMP (Compliance Monitoring Program);
- Maintaining KYC files/folders for funds under management and underlying investments;
- Completing KYC requests received from counterparties or Fund under management (including SPVs) in conjunction with one of the international offices;
- Aiding in the completion of KYC on investments made for the Funds under management.
- A corporate/paralegal background, with at least two (2) years experience; newly-qualified lawyer also considered;
- The general role is to support the Compliance Officer, MLRO and Company Secretary of the Group in all matters, as needed, with the above specific ongoing roles;
- The beginning would see the individual remove the duties that are ongoing and repetitive, to then move onto more responsible duties they develop.