- An online lead generation company operating in various industries
- Role maybe based in Malta or Madrid, Spain
- Opportunities for growth offered
We're searching for a Head of PPC
to run campaigns on Google Ads and Facebook Ads to create leads for iGaming operators in a variety of markets, including grey markets where iGaming is legal but advertising is limited on certain platforms.
The Head of PPC is in charge of heading the team that is responsible for actively managing and monitoring campaigns, which involves planning, implementing, and analyzing paid social and search activity to ensure it is in line with the overall performance marketing strategy. In addition, our ideal applicant is analytical and proficient in Excel and Google Sheets.
In this post, you should have prior experience with social media advertising and search engine marketing (SEM), as well as conducting PPC campaigns in the iGaming and/or trading verticals on Facebook, Google Ads, and/or Bing. Your mission will be to guarantee that our client's online marketing activities have the maximum potential return on investment (ROI) while also increasing traffic and profitability. What do you have to offer?
- Experience managing various digital advertising campaigns on Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Display, and other platforms in the iGaming and Trading industry;
- iGaming experience (online sports betting and casinos) is a necessity;
- Fluency in English; German & Spanish considered an asset;
- Experience in goal-setting and ensuring/supporting team goal achievement;
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media, or a related field; Certification in AdWords is a bonus;
- Keyword bidding and optimization;
- Defining target groups to target specific audiences;
- Data analysis and reporting experience;
- Understanding of digital marketing ideas, landing pages, and conversion processes are required;
- Conversion optimization and affiliate lead creation;
- Familiarity with several platforms;
- Working grasp of analytics tools;
- Understanding of HTML, PHP, and WordPress is a plus;
- MS Office (especially Excel) proficiency;
- Exceptional communication abilities;
- Strong math abilities and analytic thinking
- Excellent team leading/managing skills.