- Role maybe based in Malta or Madrid, Spain
- An online lead generation company operating in various industries
- Awesome company benefits offered
We're seeking a PPC Manager
to run our client's Facebook and Google Ads campaigns to create leads for iGaming operators in a variety of markets, including grey markets where iGaming is legal but advertising is limited on some platforms.
The PPC Manager is in charge of planning, executing, and assessing paid social and search activity to ensure that it is in line with the overall performance marketing strategy. In addition, our ideal applicant is analytical and proficient in Excel and Google Sheets.
You should have prior experience with social media advertising and search engine marketing (SEM) as well as conducting PPC ads on Facebook, Google Ads, and/or Bing for this position. Your mission will be to guarantee that our online marketing activities have the maximum potential return on investment (ROI) while also increasing traffic and profitability.
Web development, WordPress, and cross-channel integrated advertising experience are preferred but not required (paid social, native, push, display, video, etc.). Main Responsibilities:
- Create efficient paid search strategies;
- Launch and optimize a variety of PPC campaigns;
- Manage accounts on social media and ad platforms for search;
- Ensure that detailed reporting is completed on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to keep all stakeholders informed;
- Participate in keyword research and audience targeting;
- To achieve a higher return on investment, keep an eye on your budget and adapt your bids;
- Keep track of KPIs to monitor performance and identify problems;
- Produce management reports;
- Create appealing and succinct ad copy;
- Suggestion and development of fresh campaigns for a variety of platforms;
- Partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors should be maintained;
- Find measures to limit the likelihood of account suspensions and click fraud;
- Keep up with the latest PPC and SEM trends;
- Show initiative and enthusiasm when it comes to trying out new paid search methods, features, and tools.
- Experience managing various digital advertising campaigns on Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Display, and other platforms in the iGaming and Trading industry;
- iGaming experience (online sports betting and casinos) is a necessity;
- Fluency in English; German & Spanish considered an asset;
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media, or a related field; Certification in AdWords is a bonus;
- Experience in goal-setting and ensuring/supporting team goal achievement;
- Keyword bidding and optimization;
- Defining target groups to target specific audiences;
- Data analysis and reporting experience;
- Understanding of digital marketing ideas, landing pages, and conversion processes are required;
- Conversion optimization and affiliate lead creation;
- Familiarity with several platforms;
- Working grasp of analytics tools;
- Understanding of HTML, PHP, and WordPress is a plus;
- MS Office (especially Excel) proficiency;
- Exceptional communication abilities;
- Strong math abilities and analytic thinking
- Excellent team leading/managing skills.