- Knowledgeable about the Swedish market
- Passion for the Gaming sector
- Awesome perks offered
We're seeking a Marketing Manager
for Sweden – someone who is familiar with and knowledgeable about the Swedish market, as well as the intricacies of the local market and current events in the gambling sector.
This is a great opportunity to learn about the industry and its growing landscape, as well as acquire experience developing marketing and commercial strategies. About the Team
Sweden's Marketing Manager is a key element of the Country Management team. This group includes Regional and Country Managers, as well as Country Specialists, who are in charge of activities within certain jurisdictions.
As Marketing Manager for Sweden, you will serve as the coordinator of the market reporting to the Regional Manager, in helping to execute the media plan and strategy as well as making sure that the customer experience on a local level is given. As the Marketing Manager - Sweden, you will:
- Coordinate and support the local marketing projects to move the market forward, in alignment with the Regional Manager;
- Brief the internal Marketing and Creative teams to make sure the marketing plan is executed as set by management;
- Keep the Regional Manager and Product teams knowledgeable for Sweden, share market-level industry data, provide competition analysis, and provide insight into what others are doing in the market;
- Provide feedback to the Regional Manager, Product, Casino, and Player teams, and ensure that the products and offerings are appealing to the local market and in keeping with local culture and demand;
- Monitor and test market-level customer experience and journeys to make sure that the local approach is fulfilled;
- Ensure the local strategy by working closely with other teams.
- A capable campaign manager;
- A marketer with experience in acquisition optimization;
- A collaborator who can help internal teams manage current market conditions and capitalize on opportunities;
- Have a keen pair of eyes that can provide local input on design and content to ensure that the brand message is appropriate for the market;
- Having knowledge & passion for the industry is a plus;
- Someone with expertise in a similar capacity with demonstrated results in driving marketing projects;
- Someone who is open-minded, quick to learn, and ready to work in a high-pressure atmosphere.