- Work remote!
- Great benefits
- Get shit done mentality!
Calling all passionate game developers – this Software Development position is a great opportunity for you. This role is part of our team who supports our game studios by way of custom tooling, game engine support, and developing the libraries that communicate with our gaming platform.
A flavour of what you’ll be doing:
- Work with designers, artists, and animators to design new core game systems and tools.
- Coding the base engine of the game.
- Research and apply new techniques.
- Apply your creativity to intense optimization needs.
- Create new technology to boost game and team capabilities.
- Mentor other engineers
- Troubleshooting code and fixing bugs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Experienced in C++, Java or Go
- Experience building libraries and APIs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for creating and playing games
- Paid time off
- Medical Insurance, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Remote Work