- A challenging international career
- Multi-cultural environment
- Excellent work benefits
A privately-owned corporate services provider where entrepreneurial spirit and fun are two of the core values, offering management, administrative and corporate services for a highly dynamic, fast-paced and international working environment.
The Legal Account Manager is a client-facing position that reports to the Senior Legal Manager and collaborates with the Financial Account Managers. The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling a wide range of corporate and legal tasks for a constantly growing portfolio of client companies, as well as managing all client-related operations. The key responsibilities will include:
You will have:
- Daily client communication and prompt resolution of varied demands;
- Legal document review and drafting;
- Involved in the entire setup process of firms, from prospect phase through incorporation, registration with local authorities, and establishing of bank accounts, among other things;
- Participation and attendance at customer meetings, whether on-site or off-site. This may necessitate overseas travel on occasion;
- Collaboration with external advisors;
- Keeping track of new legal and fiscal developments and anticipate changes in legislation and translate this into business opportunities;
- Recording all time spent on client matters;
- Ensuring that statutory deadlines are met.
Superb benefits on offer
- A legal degree from a recognized university and a warrant to practice law in at least one European jurisdiction is required;
- Experience with Maltese Corporate Law;
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant professional experience in a commercial/company law background;
- Be self-motivated and able to work individually as well as in a group;
- Experience in the gaming and gaming-related businesses will be a plus;
- To be result-oriented, responsible, precise, and detail-oriented;
- To be fluent in English (both orally and in writing);
- To have personal credibility, integrity, and high moral standards.
• Great salary conditions;
• 27 vacation days;
• Holiday allowance;
• Private Health Insurance;
• Full-time position + good work-life balance;
• Stable and successful company;
• International team;
• (International) Career opportunities;
• Academy & CPD;
• BBQ’s, sports events and other social activities.