- Offer the most competitive benefits
- Work with an awesome team
- Multicultural environment
We are looking for a QA Engineer passionate about all aspects of quality in the development environment. Our clients' QA Department is continuously evolving, and they are moving more towards Quality Assurance Automation and Analytics. Every QA Member is present within the SCRUM Teams for proper code change visibility. QA governance is crucial for them, thus, as One Team of QAs, they push change towards QA via OKRs, and monitor active processes via KPIs. Key Responsibilities
- Install a mindset where Software Developers are platform/domain aware, by participating in SCRUM Activities with the Development Teams and collect QA Domain Metrics
- As part of a domain team, you will be the driving force of the quality gates. Assist the developers and the manual testers to utilise them to our favour
- Collaborate closely with the QA Co-Ordinator and the Test Architect to help push testing standards and best practices towards the Dev Teams
- Be responsive to the QA metrics and track automation related measurements
- Take responsibilities and drive our CI/CD activities to ensure that all our automation efforts are part of it
- Be an active member of the automation community, share your knowledge and bring ideas to our weekly heartbeat sessions
- Good understanding of CI/CD methodology and tools such as Jenkins or GitLab.
- Test Automation with CI first in mind.
- You have strong automation expertise, with hands-on experience both functional testing and nonfunctional testing
- Experience in QA Best Practices and Automation Frameworks
- Be responsible, analytical, and structured
- Solution and Service oriented
- Has a drive to constantly seek opportunities to improve the quality of our current automation processes.