- A financial service powerhouse based in Malta
- This opportunity will be a gleaming entry to your CV
- Excellent company benefits offered
The selected candidate's primary duties will include, but are not limited to:
What do you have to offer?
- Forecasting and providing updates on tasks in collaboration with Business Analysts, other Developers, and Project Management;
- Creating efficient and reliable code based on specifications;
- Directly involved in software reviews, integration, testing, and deployment;
- Maintaining the existing code base is your responsibility.
- Creating and analyzing business reports and requirements documentation;
- Making your code's documentation clear and developer-friendly;
- Identifying and resolving code security issues;
- Conducting vulnerability assessments and vulnerability testing for systems;
- Assisting with other activities as required by the Team Leader.
- Experience with the MVC framework in C#.Net software development;
- REST API/Microservice design methodologies using.Net Core 3.x (C#) are well-understood;
- Proficiency in creating models with.Net /.Net Core Entity Framework utilizing either a code first or database first approach;
- Must be proficient in the development of database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, and functions using SQL Server;
- It's preferable if you know how to use source control systems.
- Have a strong academic foundation in ICT or in another comparable area;
- Have a National Qualification Framework Level 6 or higher academic certification in a relevant field of study, confirmed by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC), or a widely recognized professional qualification at a comparable level;
- Certifications in software development and vulnerability assessment would be considered a plus;
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience working in the field of ICT in the area of .Net software development is required. Candidates with more relevant job experience will be given preference.
- Our client would still be interested in speaking with you if you do not have the required academic or professional degrees but have at least seven (7) years of relevant experience.
- Must be fluent in the English language;
- Have a strong business mindset and demonstrated IT industry understanding;
- Can communicate with non-technical internal and external clients and comprehend their demands;
- A strong customer focus and understanding of IT Service Management standards and practices;
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as a track record of working independently and with great attention to detail;
- The ability to work as part of a team, multitask, and fulfil tight deadlines;
- The ability to attentively listen and, when necessary, work on one's own initiative;
- The ability to operate under duress and respond to emergencies after normal business hours.