- Responsible for providing Service Desk support
- A fantastic opportunity that will look great on your CV
- Enjoy the benefits of policies & procedures that promote work-life balance
The chosen applicant will be responsible for providing Service Desk support. Among the key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing, configuring, and installing ICT systems;
- Monitoring and maintaining ICT equipment;
- Troubleshooting of systems and hardware faults;
- Service Desk support and resolving of issues;
- User training and guidance;
- Preparing relevant documentation and reports;
- Assisting Systems Administrators.
We're seeking someone with a strong ICT academic background. An academic qualification at National Certification Framework Level 6 or above in a relevant field of study, officially certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC), or a widely recognized professional qualification at an equivalent level is required for this position.
Certifications such as MCSA, CCNA, and others would be regarded as advantageous. Our client will still be interested in meeting with you if you do not have the required academic or professional degrees but have at least three (3) years of relevant experience.
The candidate should ideally have work experience in some of the following areas: MS Active Directory, MS Windows Operating Systems, MS Office 365 Suite, Telephony Systems, Computer Hardware, Wired & Wireless Networks, Structured Cabling, Printing, and Multifunction Machines are all examples of Microsoft products.Other Key Requirements:
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English;
- Have a strong business mindset and demonstrated IT industry understanding;
- Can communicate with non-technical internal and external clients and comprehend their demands;
- Knowledge of IT Service Management standards and procedures, as well as a strong customer focus
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as a track record of working independently and with great attention to detail;
- The ability to work as part of a team, multitask, and fulfil tight deadlines;
- The ability to attentively listen and, when necessary, work on one's own initiative;
- The ability to operate under duress and respond to emergencies after normal business hours.