- Technical Product Manager (has worked with APIs) and is commercial.
- Experience leading a product team. Beyond project management.
- Execution orientated and organised - is a builder
We work with empowered product teams and are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead a new initiative. The ideal candidate will bring experience in SaaS and data API/platform product management. They will formulate a winning strategy, help resource a team and generate value for our internal Product Managers. In short, we want you to work towards changing gambling affiliation for good!
Not stopping there, the successful candidate will find a revenue model to bring this project to the market as a B2B product. In the world of gambling affiliation and product comparison, the candidate will work with stakeholders to help create a clear, unique value proposition in the market and achieve success by crafting an influential position and appealing pricing model.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply their product managers’ skills in a way that has a considerable impact on our internal teams, whilst using innovation to take that product to the market. They will learn how to navigate the commercial complexities and nuances of the competitive gambling industry and create a competitive advantage for our company.
Finally, they will get to make a meaningful change to the industry by putting the power of choice back into the users’ hands.
In your first 12 months, you will:
- Assess current product strategy and align with stakeholders on the resources needed to deliver on the plan.
- Create and integrate a centralised data API/platform to serve the companies products, enabling other product managers to leverage accurate data points, which will improve the overall user experience.
- Implement lean standard operating procedures to ensure data accuracy and timeliness in a way that meets the business needs in the first six months.
- Foster commercial relationships with partners in a way that extends our internal tool offering.
- Innovate to extend our internal product into a SaaS product, generating revenue in 12-18 months.
- Ability to work office hours for a CET time zoned company.
- The candidate must embrace and promote the companies core values of trust, transparency, accountability and growth mindset.